Kids’ Grief Education Days (MARCH 30th ACCESS)
Kids’ Grief Education Days – March 30th
In this fun and interactive two-day webinar therapists from the AWC team provide creative and innovative strategies for supporting grieving kids of all ages both virtually and in-person. Please note that while anyone who comes into contact with a grieving child or youth is welcome to attend, this trauma-informed workshop is designed for those who are directly or indirectly supporting grieving children and youth professionally or as a caregiver, or are exploring doing so.
- Cost 149.00 + HST for one day
- For the two-day schedule please visit here
- For more information on the sessions and presenters please visit here.
- This webinar was recorded during a live presentation on both days
- You will be provided with a link to the webinar once you have completed the checkout process
- You will have unlimited access to the webinar recording for 30 days.
- To obtain a certificate of attendance for professional development please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to send one to the purchaser.
There are no reviews yet.