Kids’ Grief Education Day (day-long webinar)
Out of stock
Kids’ Grief Education Day
In this fun and interactive day-long webinar therapists from the AWC team will provide creative and innovative strategies for supporting grieving kids of all ages both virtually and in-person. Please note that while anyone who comes into contact with a grieving child or youth is welcome to attend, this trauma-informed workshop is designed for those who are directly or indirectly supporting grieving children and youth professionally or as a volunteer, or are exploring doing so.
- Cost $145 (+HST). To register click on “add to cart” and then on “view cart.”
- For more information on the sessions and presenters please visit here.
- This event will be recorded. We hope you’ll join us for the live event, but if you can’t make it the recording will be available to all registrants for 30 days following the event
- Once you complete your purchase, you will be provided with a ZOOM registration link for our day-long webinar
- For those who attend live there will be an opportunity to ask questions in each of the sessions.
- You will be reminded of the day’s events one month in advance, one week in advance, and one day in advance
- A certificate of attendance is available to the purchaser – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you require one and we will be happy to send one following the event