Adults’ Grief Education Day (day-long virtual workshop)
Adults’ Grief Education Day
The human experiences of grief and heartbreak are always difficult, yet additional challenges come with navigating grief in a society that struggles with mortality and emotional expression. When grieving, it can be difficult to differentiate between well-informed and well-intended yet misguided advice. When supporting others, it’s common to worry about saying or doing the wrong thing.
In this day-long virtual workshop, therapists from the Andrea Warnick Consulting (AWC) team will share practical strategies and resources for supporting a healthy grief process in oneself and others. This trauma-informed webinar will be recorded and available to registrants for 30 days following the live event. While the content is designed for both those who are navigating grief in their personal lives as well as those who do so professionally, please keep in mind that this webinar is relatively fast-paced, so those who are currently processing their own grief deeply may prefer to watch the recording at their own pace.
- Cost $145 (+HST)
- This event will be recorded. We hope you’ll join us for the live event, but if you can’t make it the recording will be available to all registrants for 30 days following the event
- Once you complete your purchase, you will be provided with a ZOOM registration link for our day-long webinar
- For those who attend live there will be an opportunity to ask questions in each of the sessions.
- You will be reminded of the day’s events one month in advance, one week in advance, and one day in advance
- You will have unlimited access to the webinar for 30 days
- A certificate of attendance is available to the purchaser – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you require one and we will be happy to send one following the event