Andrea Warnick Consulting is a counselling, training and consulting company that specializes in supporting grieving children, adults and communities. Based in Toronto and Guelph, we serve clients across the country. We are presently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the efficient day-to-day operations of the Andrea Warnick Consulting team. The ideal person will balance a passion for efficiency with the ability to be compassionate to the needs of clients in various stages of the grieving process.
- Provides a professional, positive and caring first point of contact for all current and potential clients.
- Effectively refers inquiries to appropriate resources (either internal practitioners or external community resources).
- Supports the team in all administrative functions required in the practice.
- Supports the team in maintaining regular contact and positive relationships with current, past and prospective clients.
- Takes leadership in evolving the administrative systems to enhance efficiency, service and sales.
- Provides basic social media, web maintenance and marketing support.
- Assists in organizing and promoting training events.
- Assist in developing content marketing strategies for webinars and other services.
1. Reception (20%)
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional, courteous and caring manner.
- Capture all contact information from new leads calling in and log it in OWL or other appropriate database.
- Do initial intake with new grief counselling clients.
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information.
- Relay voicemail from the general mailbox to the appropriate person.
2. General Administration (40-60%)
- Create and maintain all administrative systems as required.
- Participate in the optimization of all administrative and business systems.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate consultant/practitioner.
- Enter data into OWL and/or other tools ensuring database is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Optimize use of OWL to maximize investment in this software.
- Book client appointments for all associates.
- Update all calendars on a continuous basis to ensure all associate calendars are current at all times.
- Provide general administrative support to all Andrea Warnick Consulting practitioners as required.
- Train Andrea Warnick Consulting practitioners in optimal use of administrative systems.
- Keep track of expenses and update monthly expense reports.
3. Marketing, Web and Social Media (10 – 20%)
- Creates and sends out electronic newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Supports in creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy (Posts blogs on a regular basis and update social media as per marketing strategy).
- Manage website to ensure constantly up to date (posting events, set up new webinars, manage on-line webinar store).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Fluency in English is required.)
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Office, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using MailChimp, Wave (or other bookkeeping system), Asana (or other project management systems), Adobe Connect and WordPress.
- Proficient in database management software (knowledge of OWL ideal).
- Proficient in using DropBox, Google Calendar and other tools to facilitate working with a virtual/mobile team.
- Basic to intermediate website and social media administration ability (experience in using WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Highly organized with the ability to get and keep others organized.
- Excellent time management skills; the capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency; ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create / implement actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Able to think on their feet and make decisions that support customer service excellence.
- Comfortable speaking openly about dying and death. Able to engage in highly emotive conversations.
- Technology and systems savvy. Able to teach/coach team members to use technology and systems to assist in working more effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A love of people and a passion for great customer service. Able to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the owners and clients to meet or exceed expectations.
- Self-motivated. Works well independently and takes charge of moving things forward without needing to be given direction on every detail.
The Administrative Assistant will work from their own home/office for 1-2 hours/day between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday. Opportunity for additional hours for special projects may come up depending on availability and abilities.
To APPLY please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Post closes June 21