“I Don’t Know What to Say”: Strategies for Supporting Someone who is Grieving (90 minute recorded webinar )
The link to this webinar will be active for the next 30 days.
I Don’t Know What to Say: Strategies for Supporting Someone who is Grieving (90 Minute Recorded Webinar)
- You will be provided with a link to the webinar once you have completed the checkout process.
- To obtain a certificate of attendance for professional development please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to send one to the purchaser.
- Overview: Do you have a relative, friend, colleague, or acquaintance who has experienced the death of someone close to them? Despite having the best intentions, some people inadvertently say things that can create challenges for the grieving person. Sometimes people don’t say anything at all out of a fear of saying the wrong thing which can contribute to a sense of isolation for the griever.
- In this webinar you will learn:
1. Ways that grief can manifest
2. Concrete tips and strategies for effectively supporting someone who is grieving
3. What not to say to someone who is grieving the dying or death of someone in their life